Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Subsidized coverage of basic health, vision, and dental insurance
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks and breakout rooms.
Our team is currently looking for a talented Sr. HR Manager to serve as a strategic business partner to our employees located in Dallas, Houston, Melville (NY), Denver, and Chicago, approximately 150 employees. This role will report to the VP, People & Culture based out of our Los Angeles office.
You Will Be
- Serving as a talent partner by helping to create supportive and innovative HR programs to suit the team’s initiatives
- Managing, and facilitating the delivery of consistently exceptional HR services in the areas of on-boarding, employee communications, organizational development, training, performance management, employee relations, benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, compliance and coaching
- Understanding the business and the team’s capabilities in a deep way to enable more customized and actionable recommendations and decisions
- Participating in leadership meetings to help drive and accomplish team goals through better people decisions and programs
- Monitoring the organization’s culture to ensure alignment with our core values
- Providing coaching to management and employees to resolve conflicts, enhance team effectiveness, and ensure support of organization changes and business plans
- Implementing human resource policies and compliance with legal regulations
- Coordinating performance reviews, merit increases, performance and bonus plans
- Helping to maintain and grow the presence and effectiveness of human resources
- Managing leave of absences
- Overseeing the Office Administrator in the Dallas office
- Completing administrative tasks for the team
You Must Have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in HR role, closely partnering with business leaders, driving collaboration and implementing change projects
- Strong knowledge of Federal and TX labor laws. Experience with NY, CO, and IL employment law is a huge plus
- Proven track record in enabling and driving organizational change and performance excellence
- A basic knowledge of relevant industry issues